Contest Term & Conditions
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS OF CONTESTS HOSTED ON KEEPIN’ IT COUNTRY BLOG:
- Keepin’ it Country Blog reserves the right to verify eligibility status of any entry at any given time. Contest(s) will be open everywhere except where void and unless it is otherwise stated on the contest page. Keepin’ it Country Blog or contest sponsors reserve the right to void any entry as they see fit without written notice.
- Each contest will have set its own set of rules and questions for entries to be valid. Those rules will always succeed rules posted elsewhere. Contests posted on the site are property of Keepin’ it Country blog and its sponors, and all entries received remain the property of Keepin’ it Country and sponsors.
- Contests will be open everywhere except where prohibited, unless stated otherwise on the individual contest page.
- Contests will run during the time provided on the individual contest page. Keepin’ it Country Blog cannot be held responsible for server downtime, viruses, or anything else preventing contests to run in time provided, however, we will do our best to make sure adequate time will be provided to receive all entries.
- Each contest will only permit one entry per person, unless otherwise stated. If an individual is found to have entered a contest more than once all entries will be void and may be prevented from winning future contests.
- There is no restriction to how many contests you can enter on the site unless otherwise stated on individual contest pages.
- All entries submitted to Keepin’ It Country must be valid and from a real person.
- Keepin’ it Country Blog does not claim ownership of artists, sponsors, or anything provided in contests unless otherwise stated. All prizes are given by sponsors and belong to the original copyright holders.
- Entries submitted to Keepin’ it Country belong to Keepin’ it Country and may be used in future promotions. By submitting your name into a contest you agree to this possiblity.
- All information received by Keepin’ it Country for contests will only be used in the manner described for the contests. We will never sell, solicit or give away your information except to a sponsor needing to mail the prize(s) to chosen winner(s).
ENTRANT AGREES THAT:
- Contests hosted on Keepin’ it Country Blog will abide by all applicable municipal, provincial/state or federal laws except where prohibited.
- Any disputes over entries, winners, or contests shall be resolved individually through contacting administrator and site owners of Keepin’ it Country or contest sponsors.
- They are not family of sponsors or Keepin’ it Country staff.
- Any entries submitted become the property of Keepin’ it Country Blog or its sponsors.
- Transportation to and from event(s) awarded as prizes are not the responsibility of site owners or its sponsors, unless otherwise stated.