Country artist, Emily Brooke, premiered her first music video, Dance Hall, at the beginning of this week. We are extremely happy for Emily and proud to support her in the early stages of her career!
To continue this week’s video launch party, we are having a Dance Hall video scavenger hunt! Everyone is welcome to participate in the event and e-mail their answers to the questions below to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, November 22nd, at 4:00pm EST. One winner will be selected to receive an AUTOGRAPHED COPY of Emily’s debut album, Here Right Now.
The following are the questions you can answer by watching Emily’s Dance Hall video:
1) What color is the lantern Emily Brooke carries in the video?
2) What’s on the dashboard of the truck, Emily Brooke rides in?
3) What color is Emily Brooke’s guitar KPO?
4) What’s the name of the location where Dance Hall was filmed? (Hint: it is on a sign somewhere on a truck!)
5) What type of bug has a lead role?
6) What city is printed on the front of the jukebox?
During the LIVE STREAM on Monday, November 18th, what did Emily Brooke call a “cassette tape” accidentally?
Once we receive all entries, we will draw one lucky fan’s name to receive a copy of Here Right Now! The contest starts HERE RIGHT NOW! You can watch the video below to help you uncover the answers to the questions above. Happy hunting, good luck, have fun, and thank you for supporting Emily!