We’re getting closer and closer to this year’s CMA Music Festival and GAC has just announced who will be signing at their booth this year! Check out who you can have a chance to meet below.
Thursday, June 7:
• 10-11 a.m. – JT Hodges, Colt Ford
• 12-1 p.m. – Katie Armiger, Gwen Sebastian
• 2-3 p.m. – Craig Campbell, Jerrod Niemann
• 4-5 p.m. – Bryan White
Friday, June 8:
• 10-11 a.m. – Mallory Hope, Miss Willie Brown
• 12-1 p.m. – Randy Montana, Phil Vassar
• 2-3 p.m. – Heidi Newfield, Suzanne Alexander
• 4-5 p.m. – Sarah Darling, Chris Cagle
Saturday, June 9:
• 10-11 a.m. – Jason Michael Carroll
• 12-1 p.m. – Canaan Smith
• 2-3 p.m. – Billy Gilman, Trailer Choir
Sunday, June 10:
• 10-11 a.m. – Wade Brown, Due West
• 2-3 p.m. – Glen Templeton
Please remember that autograph guidelines have changed for this year’s CMA Fest. Here is a highlight of how the new procedure works:
Fans will now enter a random drawing for the opportunity to meet various artists appearing in the Fan Fair Exhibit Hall. You will be able to enter the drawing at CMAfest.com. between May 14 (starting at 10:00 AM/CT) and May 28 (ending at 5:00 PM/CT). You will enter in your contact information and then select from the list of participating artists singing autographs in the Hall. You may select as many or as few artists as you’d like to meet. Once you submit your entry, you will not be allowed to go back in and change it so choose carefully! Duplicate entries will not be considered and all winners will be notified by Friday, June 1 via email.
CMA will also have a limited number of tickets on-site at the Festival for those who can’t get to a computer to register ahead of time. For more information on this, please see the Fan Fair Hall page at CMAfest.com.
Not every artist participating in the Fan Fair Hall will be part of the autograph drawing. There will be many opportunities for patrons to obtain multiple autographs from artists by just walking around the Fan Fair Hall. So don’t lose hope if you don’t get picked!