Make Your Music Video Cameo!
Jo Dee Messina has released her sophomore single off her upcoming independent album, Me. The sassy, no nonsense track, “A Woman’s Rant,” speaks of the struggles a woman faces with having to spread herself so thin that she just can’t seem to catch up with her own life.
And what makes a cheeky song even better? An accompanying music video! Jo Dee wants to share this music video with fans out there who can relate to this song, so, once again, she is calling on her fans to assist with a project! This music video (similar to how Jo Dee approached her album) will be for the people, by the people, starring the people! So, how can you get involved?
1. Visit Jo Dee Messina’s official website by clicking here;
2. Capture clips of how “A Woman’s Rant” personally resonates with you;
3. E-mail your video, along with an explanation/story, to email@example.com; and
If your video is chosen by Jo Dee, your name and a portion of your story will appear in the final video!
What are you waiting for? Get out there, record the craziness of your everyday life and share it with Jo Dee so you can be a part of this special fan-oriented experience. We can’t wait to see your rants!
Image Courtesy of Jo Dee Messina
Latest posts by Jennifer Swirsky (see all)
- EXCLUSIVE REVIEW: Jo Dee Messina’s “Me” on Monday - March 17, 2014
- INTERVIEW: CMA Award Winner and Grammy Nominee Deana Carter - March 13, 2014
- Cassadee Pope Makes History With Debut Single - March 11, 2014