Riding high from the RIAA Gold Certification of lead single, “Whatever She’s Got,” David Nail will release his third album, I’m A Fire, on March 4. The MCA Nashville artist worked with producers Frank Liddell, Chuck Ainlay and Glenn Worf.
Nail says “There’s so many moments on this record that make me think about the last four years that I’ve been married, and I’m a Fire just sums it all up.” He adds “It [the title track] says, ‘I’ve walked through flames, come out on the other end, and the foremost reason is because of you.’”
The album features 11 new tracks including “When They’re Gone (Lyle County)” featuring Little Big Town and co-written by Brett Eldredge, “Kiss You Tonight” a song that expresses the strong emotion that we all feel at some point in our lives for another, the steamy “Burnin’ Bed” (co-written by Brandy Clark) and a duet version of Glen Campbell’s “Galveston” with Lee Ann Womack.
I’m A Fire Track List:
1. Whatever She’s Got [Written by Jimmy Robbins and Jon Nite]
2. Broke My Heart [Written by David Nail, Scooter Carusoe and Jonathan Singleton]
3. Burnin’ Bed [Written by Bob DiPiero, Brandy Clark and Shane McAnally]
4. When They’re Gone (Lyle County) [Written by Brett Eldredge and Scooter Carusoe]
5. Brand New Day [Written by David Nail, Scooter Carusoe and Shane McAnally]
6. Kiss You Tonight [Written by David Cook, Jay Knowles and Trent Summar]
7. The Secret [Written by David Nail and Scooter Carusoe]
8. Countin’ Cars [Written by Lee Thomas Miller, Michael Dulaney and Neil Thrasher]
9. Easy Love [Written by David Nail and Lee Thomas Miller]
10. I’m A Fire [Written by Jaren Johnston and Tom Douglas]
11. Galveston [Written by Jimmy L. Webb]
To hear David Nail discuss I’m A Fire, check out the video below.