Kellie Pickler’s “The Woman I Am” Drops Nov. 11th
Good news, country fans… Kellie Pickler’s upcoming album release date is set for sooner than originally expected!
Entitled The Woman I Am, the album will be released on November 11th. This marks Pickler’s fourth record and the first with her new label, Black River Entertainment.
The album also includes Picker’s current single, “Little Bit Gypsy.” The song is a special one for Kellie and she had this to share:
“I was doing an interview. And a gentleman said, ‘So, if I were to tell someone who doesn’t listen to country music and is not familiar with you to get one song off iTunes to download that kind of describes you in a nutshell, what would it be?’ I thought and then I said, ‘I don’t think I’ve written it yet, but I’m going to,’ and my husband and I wrote it that night.”
The album pre-order and special bundles were announced today! The “Pickler Packages” are available on the official website: www.kelliepickler.com. The pre-orders range in price depending on the items, and can include an autographed album, t-shirt, calendar, tote bag, etc. Make sure you check it out.
Produced by Luke Wooten and Frank Liddell, the album consists of 12 songs. Here is the track listing:
The Woman I Am
1. “Little Bit Gypsy” (Kyle Jacobs, Tammi Kidd Hutton and Fred Wilhelm)
2. “Ring For Sale” (Chris Stapleton and Jim Beavers)
3. “Buzzin’” (TJ Osborne, John Osborne and Steve Moakler)
4. “The Woman I Am” (Kellie Pickler and Kyle Jacobs)
5. “Closer To Nowhere” (Carson Chamberlain, Wade Kirby and Phil O’Donnell)
6. “Selma Drye” (Kellie Pickler, Billy Montana and Phillip Lammonds)
7. “I Forgive You” (Busbee, Hillary Lindsey and Aimee Mayo)
8. “Bonnie And Clyde” (Kellie Pickler, Kyle Jacobs and Liz Rose)
9. “Where Did Your Love Go” (Kalisa Ewing and Rivers Rutherford)
10. “No Cure For Crazy” (Kyle Jacobs, Joe Leathers, Billy Montana and John Ozier)
11. “Tough All Over” (Gary Nicholson and Leslie Satcher)
12. “Someone Somewhere Tonight” (Davis Raines and Walt Wilkins)
Latest posts by Jeanna D. (see all)
- Kelly Clarkson Welcomes Baby Girl! - June 14, 2014
- Carrie Underwood Named To Time Magazine’s Most Influential List - April 28, 2014
- Randy Houser Scores 3rd Consecutive No. 1 - April 26, 2014