Toby Keith To Release “Drinks After Work” Album
There is more new music coming your way, country fans…
Toby Keith‘s upcoming album, Drinks After Work, is set for release on October 29th!
The album will be available in both 10-track standard and 13-track deluxe editions. Keith once again took the reigns as sole producer as well as lead songwriter. Longtime collaborators Scotty Emerick, Bobby Pinson and Rivers Rutherford co-wrote several tracks.
The deluxe edition includes a tribute to Keith’s bandleader, Chuck Goff, who passed away unexpectedly earlier this year. The song is titled, “Chuckie’s Gone” and the album is also dedicated to Goff.
The liner notes read:
This album is dedicated in memory of Chuck Goff, our longtime bandleader-bass player. He will live on forever in our thoughts and in our performances. We miss ya, Shmudlo.
The lead single, “Drinks After Work,” is currently working the charts.
Here is the track listing:
1. Shut Up And Hold On
2. Drinks After Work
3. Before We Knew They Were Good
4. Little Miss Tear Stain
5. The Other Side Of Him
6. Last Living Cowboy
7. Show Me What You’re Workin’ With
8. Whole Lot More Than That
9. I’ll Probably Be Out Fishin’
10. Hard Way To Make An Easy Living
Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks:
11. Call A Marine
12. Chuckie’s Gone
13. Margaritaville (with Sammy Hagar)
For more information, visit www.tobykeith.com.
Latest posts by Jeanna D. (see all)
- Kelly Clarkson Welcomes Baby Girl! - June 14, 2014
- Carrie Underwood Named To Time Magazine’s Most Influential List - April 28, 2014
- Randy Houser Scores 3rd Consecutive No. 1 - April 26, 2014