Miranda Lambert shares golden rules to marriage
Miranda Lambert has had enough of the tabloid rumors about her marriage to Blake Shelton. In an exclusive interview with US Weekly, which was sent to us, she explains why she’ll always stand by her man, and shares her golden rules to a happy marriage.
Miranda tells the magazine that even with the normal ups and downs of a marriage, divorce is NOT an option for the pair.
Here’s her golden rules for a happy marriage:
1) The twosome have promised to not spend more than two weeks apart.
2) They don’t keep secrets. The couple has each other’s phone passwords, so no more snooping!
3) They stay in touch. “We talk at least once a day, and we text a lot,” she says.
4) They plan downtime. “We hang out as best friends,” she tells Us. “Me and Blake have full-on parties by ourselves, listening to music.”
5) He has to please the missus. Lambert made demands for the pair’s L.A. rental home: “I told him he would have to get me a place with a pool and a yard for the dogs, and he did!’
Make sure to pick up a copy of US Weekly when it hits stands nationwide on Friday.
Latest posts by Lydia Picknell (see all)
- Toby Keith raises $950,000 for Oklahoma Kids Korral - June 4, 2014
- Jamie O’Neal releases first album in five years - June 3, 2014
- Miranda Lambert releases Platinum - June 3, 2014