Colt Ford Releases Declaration of Independence TODAY!
Country music’s resident rapper, Colt Ford, released his brand new album “Declaration of Independence” to stores nationwide TODAY. The brand new studio album features collaborations with Jason Aldean, Wayna Morris of Boys II Men, Kix Brooks, Montgomery Gentry, Jake Owen, Darius Rucker, and many more country stars. The record was produced by Dan Huff (Rascal Flatts, Keith Urban), along with long-time collaborator Shannon “Fat Shan” Houchins.
“This album is very real and honest and by far the best record I’ve ever made,” Colt says with pride. “The last two records—I stand up and cheer for them—but I tried to make a lot of people happy on the last two records and I took the edge off of it. On this record I put the edge back on there.”
“Declaration of Independence” is being released on Colt’s own Average Joe’s Entertainment. Over his career so far, Colt has already sold more than one million albums and over three million downloads of his songs. It wouldn’t be a surprise to see those numbers quickly rise with the guest stars lending their talents to Colt’s album. Check out the official track listing of Colt’s new album below and let us know what is your favorite country collaboration of all-time:
Declaration of Independence Track Listing:
1. “Answer To No One” f/JJ Lawhorn
2. “Drivin’ Around Song” f/Jason Aldean
3. “All In” f/Kix Brooks
4. “Ain’t Out Of The Woods Yet” f/Montgomery Gentry
5. “Back” with Jake Owen
6. “Dancin’ While Intoxicated (DWI)” f/LoCash Cowboys and Redneck Social Club
7. “It’s All” f/Jeffrey Steele
9. “Hugh Damn Right” f/Laura Bell Bundy
10. “Room At The Bar” f/Corey Smith
11. “All Of My Tomorrows” f/Russell Dickerson
12. “Happy In Hell” f/Wanya Morris of Boyz II Men
14. “Way Too Early” f/Darius Rucker
15. “Angels & Demons” f/Lamar Williams Jr.
Latest posts by Lydia Picknell (see all)
- Toby Keith raises $950,000 for Oklahoma Kids Korral - June 4, 2014
- Jamie O’Neal releases first album in five years - June 3, 2014
- Miranda Lambert releases Platinum - June 3, 2014