In honor of Father’s Day, we knew we had to celebrate country music’s great fathers. They love their kids, they write excellent songs, they put on phenomenal concerts…and they look pretty hot while doing so. Today, we salute country’s music’s 10 Hottest Dads.
While it was hard to narrow it down, these hunky dads stole our top ten spots.
10. Keith Urban - He may be one of Australia’s favorite sons, but this perfectly coiffed crooner is one of our favorite dads. Married to actress Nicole Kidman since 2006, Keith is the proud papa to Sunday Rose and Faith Margaret.
9. Justin Moore - While he may be somewhat of an up and comer in music these days, the “If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away” singer easily takes a spot on our list. With his wife Kate, Justin has 2 daughters, Ella Kole and Kennedy Faye. We wonder if he’ll try to teach his little girls how to “Bait A Hook”!
8. Josh Kelley - Josh Kelley may have only jumped into country music in the last few years, but this “Georgia Clay” singer nabs a spot for adopting 2 beautiful daughters, Naleigh & Adalaide Marie Hope, with wife Katherine Heigl. You can hear Kelley’s ode to his first daughter on the beautiful track “Naleigh Moon.”
7. Eric Church – He may be a rebel in country music, ruffling some feathers from time to time, but country’s favorite bad boy has quite the soft side. Forget the drink in his hand and pass him a baby bottle…He and wife Katherine welcomed their son, Boone McCoy, last October.
6. Brad Paisley – He may be known for his comedic lyrics and wicked guitar playing, but Brad and wife, Kimberly Williams Paisley, are the proud parents of 2 adorable sons. We can’t imagine what kind of trouble Brad gets in with William “Huck” Huckleberry and Jasper Warren. We have to wonder if they’re anything like him…
5. Jason Aldean - The “Dirt Road Anthem” singer is not only married to his high school sweetheart, Jessica, but is also the proud daddy of two little girls, Kelley and Kendyl. Swoon…
4. Tim McGraw – He’s undoubtedly half of one of country music’s most beloved couples and although he splits his time between music and movies, Mr. Faith Hill is also a hot dad to three daughters, Gracie Katherine, Maggie Elizabeth and Audrey Caroline.
3. Dierks Bentley - He may be a “Modern Day Drifter,” but Dierks makes his “Home” with his wife, Cassidy, and his two little girls, Jordan Catherine and Evelyn “Evie” Day.
2. Josh Turner – For Josh Turner, touring is a family affair as his wife, Jennifer, plays keyboard in his band and sings backup, while his boys travel with them on the tour bus. The “Time Is Love” Singer is dad to 3 boys, Hampton Otis, Colby Lynch and Crawford Marion, all who sing along with him on “Find Me A Baby” off his new album, Punching Bag.
1. Luke Bryan - He may be known for his gritty voice and swiveling hips, but Luke Bryan is also the dad to “Thomas “Bo” Boyter and Tatum” Tate” Christopher. This dude easily tops our list as the hottest dad in country music. We can’t deny those moves, that voice, the dimples…His wife Caroline is one lucky lady, but we have to wonder how long it will be ’til he has a little “Country Girl” of his own!
Did we miss anyone? Do you agree with our ranking? Let us know in the comments!