With fan-voting opening up today for the Academy of Country Music Awards’ Entertainer of the Year and New Artist of the Year, we want to help get fans into the ACM spirit by giving our readers the chance to win one of two limited edition ACM Zinepaks. These super-cool collectables features hit songs by the Entertainer of the Year nominees, the New Artist of the Year nominees, and some of today’s top country artists. Not only that, but fans will also receive a guitar-shaped magnet to proudly display their country music pride and a special 120-page magazine featuring exclusive interviews and features on your favorite country music artists.
It’s easy to enter – just use the form below for your chance to win the 20-song CD and the 120-page magazine. The ‘Zinepak is available now at Walmart stores across the United States, and online at Walmart.com. Last year’s first edition was a huge hit – placing #19 on the Billboard Album Charts and selling over 30,000 copies. Don’t miss your chance to get this special edition before it’s too late!
The ‘Zinepak features songs from artists like Blake Shelton, Taylor Swift, Dustin Lynch, Jason Aldean and many more. Check out the full track listing below and get your entries in to the drawing! Make sure to visit everyday to get your bonus entries in! Good luck!
The track listing for the collection is as follows:
1. TAYLOR SWIFT “Mean”
2. JASON ALDEAN “My Kinda Party”
3. KENNY CHESNEY “Somewhere With You”
4. BRAD PAISLEY “This Is Country Music”
5. BLAKE SHELTON “Drink On It”
6. REBA “All The Women I Am”
7. BRANTLEY GILBERT “Country Must Be Country Wide”
8. HUNTER HAYES “Wanted”
9. SCOTTY McCREERY “You Make That Look Good”
10. JT HODGES “Goodbyes Made You Mine”
11. JUSTIN MOORE “Bait A Hook”
12. DAVID NAIL “Let It Rain”
13. JERROD NIEMANN “What Do You Want”
14. THOMPSON SQUARE “Who Loves Who More”
15. KATIE ARMIGER “Cry Cry Cry”
16. CRAIG CAMPBELL “When I Get It”
17. THE FARM “Home Sweet Home”
18. DUSTIN LYNCH “Hurricane”
19. KIP MOORE “Faith When I Fall”
20. D. VINCENT WILLLIAMS “Down By The River”