VIDEO: Lee Brice’s Tour Bus Catches On Fire

A scary night for Lee Brice last night at his tour stop in Mesa, AZ. His tour bus caught on fire while he was sleeping. Thankfully, no one was hurt in the blaze but the bus did suffer quite some damage.

“I was actually sleeping. A few of us were sleeping,” Brice said. “They were like, bus is on fire, we’re not kidding. So we had to run off and within a couple of minutes it was in flames. The whole back of the lounge was apparently burned through.”

Even with the extensive damage to his home-away-from-home, Lee knows the only important thing is that everyone made it out safe.

“You know what, everybody is OK and that’s really the most important thing,” he said. “We’re blessed. We’ll be okay.”

The incident happened behind Toby Keith‘s Bar & Grill where he was scheduled to perform last night.

Watch the video of the report below:

The following two tabs change content below.
A 26 year-old Canadian girl currently living in England for a culinary career. Fell in love with country music and cooking at a young age, and looks for a way to do both.