Fall Festival Organizers Reaching Out To Bamajam Fans
The organizers for the Bamajam music festival are reaching out to fans who had purchased tickets for the cancelled event earlier this year. They’ve created a new event – “Fall Festival At Bama Jam Farms” – and have decided that not only are their tickets for the cancelled event good for this one, but they will let ticket holders bring a few friends along with them for free and worth more than what you paid for on your original ticket. Here’s the details:
- Customers WHO HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED A TWO FOR ONE ticket voucher to next year’s Bama Jam can now redeem that voucher for a 5 for 1 ticket to Fall Festival.
- Customers WHO HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REFUND can exchange their Bama Jam ticket for a 10 for 1 ticket to Fall Festival.
The fall festival features headlining performances by Celebrity Apprentice winner John Rich, Mercy Me and Darryl Worley. The October 29th date will feature hay rides, a hay maze, and helicopter treasure drop for kids 7 & under on-site.
“I am excited to be back in Enterprise, Alabama,” says Darryl Worley. “It’s time for the community to have an event like this, where God and Country coincide.”
The Bamajam Music Festival was cancelled earlier this year, but is expected to return in 2012.
Latest posts by Lydia Picknell (see all)
- Toby Keith raises $950,000 for Oklahoma Kids Korral - June 4, 2014
- Jamie O’Neal releases first album in five years - June 3, 2014
- Miranda Lambert releases Platinum - June 3, 2014